By continuing to use this website you accept the general terms and conditions for use of the Bom Group website as specified below. You also declare that you will not hold Bom Group liable
with regard to the information, recommendations and/or advice included on the Bom Group website. Without acceptance of the general terms and conditions the Bom Group website may not be further used.
1. The Bom Group website was created with the greatest of care. Nevertheless, Bom Group gives no guarantee, explicit nor implicit, that the information and functionality on this website or that to which reference is made is complete, correct and suitable for the purpose of the user of this website.
As a result, Bom Group excludes any liability for damage that directly or indirectly results from the use of this website, including consequential damage and loss of profit. Neither can Bom Group be held liable for damage that directly or indirectly results from the inability to use this website.
2. Bom Group may at any time change this website and its content, including these general terms and conditions for use of the Bom Group website. Bom Group cannot be held liable for possible consequences of changes. Only Bom Group may make changes to this website.
3. This website can include links or references to other websites. Because Bom Group has no control of the content of websites of third parties, Bom Group accepts no responsibility whatsoever with regard to information originating directly or indirectly from websites of third parties.
4. Bom Group can under no circumstances be held liable for damage, including consequential damage, to computer hardware and/or software that directly or indirectly results from the use of this website.
5. All information and images on this website are copyrighted by Bom Group unless specified otherwise. Nothing on this website may be duplicated and/or made public by means of printing, photocopying, microfilm, digitally or in any other way without prior written permission from Bom Group.
6. Dutch law applies to these general terms and conditions for use of the Bom Group website. Any disputes will be submitted to the competent court in The Hague. Bom Group does, however, reserve the right to bring the user of the Bom Group website before the courts in the country where the user is established, or where the user operates an industrial or trading establishment.